Welcome to historic Aurora, Oregon – a 19th century village at the entrance to the North Willamette Valley.
Just 25 minutes from Portland or Salem at I-5 Exit 278 or on old Hwy 99E just north of Woodburn.
- Old Aurora Colony Museum
- 17 Antiques & Vintage shops & salvage
- 8 Specialty Shops: garden, miniatures, candy factory, quilt shop, watercolor gallery, ironwork and decor, gift shop
- 6 Eateries, Bakeries & Restaurants
- 4 Wine & Beer: Tasting rooms, pub, wineries
- Attractions: Golf, wineries, nurseries
- Lodging: Bed & Breakfast, motels, RV & campgrounds
- MOST SHOPS AIR CONDITIONED!
PINK CAR-NATION DAY! Sunday, June 25, 2017
Pink Car-nation Day, benefiting the Susan G. Komen Foundation for breast cancer awareness, Downtown Aurora, 11-5. Pretty pink cars, silent auction, $10 pink Swarovski crystal earring sale, quilt raffle. Do you have a pink car you would like to show off this day? Contact Feller House B & B. Presented by the Aurora Colony Visitors Association.
A handmade quilt was made by two Aurora merchants and is being raffled off with all ticket sales going to this cancer foundation. See the quilt NOW and purchase chances at $5 each or 3/$10 at downtown merchants.
June 23-25 “No Words”, at Black Star Watercolor on Main Street. Mixed-media paintings exploring artist Kelli Pelligrini’s emotional journey with breast cancer (diagnosis through treatment and its aftermath, through remission). This talented Canby, Oregon artist won Best of Show at the 2016 Aurora Colony Days Art Show. Open 1-5pm F & S, 10-5 Sun.
June 25, 2017 Strawberry Social, Old Aurora Colony Museum, 12-4. Spend a delightful afternoon with family and friends (or come and make some new ones) in a 19th century courtyard, enjoying strawberry shortcake, ice cream and listening to live bluegrass music and country fiddlin’. www.Auroracolony.org
Find Your Vintage with Timeless Antiques authentic Mid Century Modern decor.
“If it was popular then, we’ve got it!” say owners Barbara Johnson and son Bryan who keep this 1950’s classic former post office building open 7 days a week, 11-5.
Heywood Wakefield dining sets, credenzas, bedroom pieces, upholstered furniture -freshly updated – are accessorized with authentic lamps in original shades, glassware and barware of the era as well as all the little details you remember!
Mention this article or show it on your phone and receive $25 off on purchases of furniture or lamps, now through 8/31/17.
14988 – 2nd Street, Aurora (503)678-6987, or email Bjoh638258@aol.com
August 12, 2017 Aurora Colony Day Outdoor Antiques + Vintage Faire, sign up now for vendor space at www.AuroraColonyDays.com. A great summer day of antiques, fresh Farmers Market, Parade, Fun Run, historic activities and music.
If you love antiques in the outdoor atmosphere, this is your event!
August 21 Total Solar Eclipse! “Aurora, Three Dawns in One Day”. Aurora is in the “path of totality” with many special opportunities to share the viewing around and south of us. The totality is forecast for 10:15am.
- After the eclipse Aurora’s shops will be open for the day, so if you’ve enjoyed the experience and are on your way back home after the weekend or if you’ve come for the day, welcome! Have lunch and refreshment here and browse the shops until 5pm.
- Aurora Colony Vineyards, Aurora “Total Eclipse of the Vineyard: Aug. 18-21 has a weekend of Eclipse activity with RV camping, food, wine, entertainment, winery tours. No RV? Walk-ons as well for the viewing. Reserve now.
- Wooden Shoe Tulip Farm, Woodburn. Just a few miles south of Aurora, is having an Eclipse weekend on their farm and winery. Reserve now
- Sunday, August 20th, Solar Eclipse Party with POK POK on the patio at St. Josef’s Winery, Canby. Get ready for the solar eclipse with great wines, music and Portland’s Famous Foodie restaurant! Pok Pok is bringing their Asian-Fusion fare to St Josef’s! You don’t have to drive to Portland and wait for hours…come to St Josef’s and enjoy the James Beard award winner! Open 12-5pm, music & food 1-5
- St. Josef’s Winery Solar Eclipse Breakfast, Monday August 21st. Enjoy mimosas, pancakes & sausage. Details and reserve now.