Take the quick 25 minute drive from Portland or Salem to Historic Aurora and leave the modern world behind! Convenient parking, public restroom and plenty for all members of the family to enjoy.
February 19 Presidents Day Many stores and restaurants open 11-5. Please check with individual stores for hours and weather cancellations on our Shops & Services page.
- Listed – Best 50 Antiques Towns in the US by House Beautiful and Country Living magazines, 2016-17 (The ONLY one in Oregon!)
- National Historic District with a free self-guided tour brochure while you shop
- 17 Antiques & Vintage shops, salvage & auction house
- 8 Specialty Shops: garden, dollhouse miniatures, candy factory, quilt shop, watercolor gallery, ironwork and decor, gift shop
- 6 Eateries, Bakeries & Restaurants
- 4 Wine & Beer: Tasting rooms, pub, wineries
- Attractions: Antiques! Golf, wineries, nurseries
- Lodging: Convenient motels, RV & state campground
- Shops begin opening at 10am and close at 5pm, many open 7 days a week.
WINNER of our “Bring Your Love To Aurora” drawing is Terra Mauseth, Stayton, Oregon. Terra will receive $100 to spend in Aurora’s shops & eateries, compliments of the Aurora Colony Visitors Association. Congratulations Terra!