Welcome to historic Aurora, Oregon – a 19th century village at the entrance to the North Willamette Valley.
Just 25 minutes from Portland or Salem at I-5 Exit 278 or on old Hwy 99E just north of Woodburn.
- Old Aurora Colony Museum
- 17 Antiques & Vintage shops & salvage
- 8 Specialty Shops: garden, miniatures, candy factory, quilt shop, watercolor gallery, ironwork and decor, gift shop
- 6 Eateries, Bakeries & Restaurants
- 4 Wine & Beer: Tasting rooms, pub, wineries
- Attractions: Golf, wineries, nurseries
- Lodging: Bed & Breakfast, motels, RV & campgrounds
- MOST SHOPS AIR CONDITIONED!
- Shops begin opening at 10am and close at 5pm, many open 7 days a week. Most shops open on Sundays.
Free parking, RV parking too. Convenient public restroom. Dog and kid friendly!
This is a great place to spend the entire day or stop and visit as you travel north or south. You’ll find shops open between 10am (many open at 11) and 5pm.
Ready to eat when you arrive? White Rabbit Bakery opens at 6:30am, Langdon Farms Grill (at golf course) has breakfast Fri-Sun from 7am, lunch is available in town from 11am on and you can finish the day with dinner at the Colony Pub or Langdon Farms Grill. In between, you’ll love Aurora’s desserts or cold beverages including a glass of wine or beer with outdoor seating.
August 12, 2017 Aurora Colony Day Outdoor Antiques + Vintage Faire, sign up now for vendor space at www.AuroraColonyDays.com. A great summer day of antiques, fresh Farmers Market, Parade, Fun Run, historic activities and music.
If you love antiques in the outdoor atmosphere, this is your event!
August 21 Total Solar Eclipse! “Aurora, Three Dawns in One Day”. Aurora is in the “path of totality” with many special opportunities to share the viewing around and south of us. The totality is forecast for 10:15am.
- After the eclipse Aurora’s shops will be open for the day, so if you’ve enjoyed the experience and are on your way back home after the weekend or if you’ve come for the day, welcome! Have lunch and refreshment here and browse the shops until 5pm.
- Aurora Colony Vineyards, Aurora “Total Eclipse of the Vineyard” Aug. 18-21 has a weekend of Eclipse activity with RV camping, food, wine, entertainment, winery tours. No RV? Walk-ons as well for the viewing. Reserve now.
- Wooden Shoe Tulip Farm, Woodburn. Just a few miles south of Aurora, is having an Eclipse weekend on their farm and winery. Reserve now
- Sunday, August 20th, Solar Eclipse Party with POK POK on the patio at St. Josef’s Winery, Canby. Get ready for the solar eclipse with great wines, music and Portland’s Famous Foodie restaurant! Pok Pok is bringing their Asian-Fusion fare to St Josef’s! You don’t have to drive to Portland and wait for hours…come to St Josef’s and enjoy the James Beard award winner! Open 12-5pm, music & food 1-5
- St. Josef’s Winery Solar Eclipse Breakfast, Monday August 21st. Enjoy mimosas, pancakes & sausage. Details and reserve now.