Load up the car with family and friends and make the quick 25 minute drive from Portland or Salem. You’ll be transported AWAY from the big-box parking lots and into the happy village of yesterday’s holiday atmosphere.
Look what’s here!
- Listed – Best 50 Antiques Towns in the US by House Beautiful and Country Living magazines, 2016-17 (The ONLY one in Oregon!)
- Old Aurora Colony Museum, a pre-civil war beginning
- 17 Antiques & Vintage shops, salvage & auction house
- 8 Specialty Shops: garden, dollhouse miniatures, candy factory, quilt shop, watercolor gallery, ironwork and decor, gift shop
- 6 Eateries, Bakeries & Restaurants
- 4 Wine & Beer: Tasting rooms, pub, wineries
- Attractions: Antiques! Golf, wineries, nurseries
- Lodging: Convenient motels, RV & state campground
- Shops begin opening at 10am and close at 5pm, many open 7 days a week. ALL shops open on Sundays during the holiday season.
WE’RE READY WITH HOLIDAY DECOR & GIFT IDEAS NOW!
November 25 Small Business Saturday 11-5. What better way to celebrate small businesses at Christmas time than at Aurora’s shops where friendly service is a daily expectation. We welcome your patronage!
Our SHOP SMALL will begin on Friday, November 24 and extend through Sunday November 26.
Some shops will have special features such as refreshments, holiday decor, vintage decorations to sell and highlighted collections or even special pricing.
Black Star Watercolor, 21680 Main Street. Fri, Sat & Sun 12-5 Find that unique gift among watercolor paintings, pottery, books and more, many items starting at just $10 This is a sweet little gallery with a happy vibe located right next to Pheasant Run Winery Tasting Room.(503)776-9082
Heirlooms Dollhouse Miniatures, 21561 Main Street. Located in a cozy Craftsman bungalow in the center of Aurora’s antiques district, this charming shop is just a few steps off the sidewalk but you will be transported into a different world!
One of only a handful of shops like this in the West, you will find all manner of tiny furniture and accessories, from ones suitable for building your children’s dreams to your retirement decorating. (You say you miss your huge, well appointed home after downsizing? Have your dream again in miniature!)
Open weekends and message Wendy for best times to see this amazing shop!