Make our historic village your fall destination! Pick up a pumpkin in the area and spend a relaxing day here. Enjoyable for couples, families and singles who want a day by themselves.
Just 25 minutes from Portland or Salem at I-5 Exit 278 or on old Hwy 99E just north of Woodburn.
- Listed – Best 50 Antiques Towns in the US by House Beautiful and Country Living magazines, 2016-17 (The ONLY one in Oregon!)
- Old Aurora Colony Museum, a pre-civil war beginning
- 17 Antiques & Vintage shops, salvage & auction house
- 8 Specialty Shops: garden, dollhouse miniatures, candy factory, quilt shop, watercolor gallery, ironwork and decor, gift shop
- 6 Eateries, Bakeries & Restaurants
- 4 Wine & Beer: Tasting rooms, pub, wineries
- Attractions: Antiques! Golf, wineries, nurseries
- Lodging: Bed & Breakfast, motels, RV & state campground
- Shops begin opening at 10am and close at 5pm, many open 7 days a week. Most shops open on Sundays.
AURORA CELEBRATES THE HOLIDAYS!
November 10-12 Holiday Open Houses, 11-5. Join us this Veterans Day Weekend for a holiday kick -off. We’ll be swagged and wreathed with fresh greens and red bows and inside the shops we’ll have plenty of fresh ideas for holiday decorating! Watch this space for more details.
November 24-26 Thanksgiving Weekend Open Houses, 11-5 Make Aurora your traditional family holiday event by bringing your out-of-area guests for a truly memorable experience. Everybody finds SOMETHING they can relate to here! Refreshments, holiday decor, free parking, restrooms.
November 25 Small Business Saturday, 11-5. Aurora is an ideal destination for America’s day to patronize those small retail businesses that rely on your personal support. Friendly, REAL service and you can see and touch what we sell!
December 2-3 Wine & Chocolate Walk, 11-5. See the box above for link to details!