Make Historic Aurora part of your FUN shopping this season!
Just 25 minutes from Portland or Salem. Take I-5 exit 278 (or travel the old-time way on Highway 99E!)
- Listed – Best 50 Antiques Towns in the US by House Beautiful and Country Living magazines, 2016-17 (The ONLY one in Oregon!)
- Old Aurora Colony Museum, a pre-civil war beginning
- 17 Antiques & Vintage shops, salvage & auction house
- 8 Specialty Shops: garden, dollhouse miniatures, candy factory, quilt shop, watercolor gallery, ironwork and decor, gift shop
- 6 Eateries, Bakeries & Restaurants
- 4 Wine & Beer: Tasting rooms, pub, wineries
- Attractions: Antiques! Golf, wineries, nurseries
- Lodging: Convenient motels, RV & state campground
- Shops begin opening at 10am and close at 5pm, many open 7 days a week. ALL shops open on Sundays during the holiday season.