2016 Mothers Day Wine & Jewelry Walk! May 7 or 8
$49 for two people ($80 value!), $30 for one person.
Your TICKET FOR TWO includes:
- Pair of souvenir Aurora wine glasses
- 6+ Wine tastings each of local wines
- $18 in Aurora Bucks to spend in Aurora’s shops on anything
- Beautiful sterling/freshwater pearl earrings for Mom!
- Single tickets available, too.
- 23 Shops with amazing things!
Bring Mom, Grandma and all the ladies in the family for a day they will long remember! You’ll find easy walking between shops where wine is being poured and oh, what shops! Aurora is famous for its antiques and vintage shops and the historic downtown also includes galleries, the Old Aurora Colony Museum five-building complex, several eateries, fiber arts shop, garden shop and a candy factory.
JUST IN! Aurora was selected by House Beautiful and Country Living magazines for their TOP 50 USA antiques shopping destinations!
See the town at your own pace! There are benches all around this area to rest as well as a centrally located public restroom. Lunch and refreshment is also available in several locations here. Single tickets may be purchased so you needn’t limit your party to just couples. Children are welcome to accompany parents (no extra charge).
Many of the shops will be featuring jewelry this weekend – both vintage and contemporary – don’t ladies love that! This is a great day to browse, shop and enjoy each other!
Online advance tickets available until Friday, May 6 midnight. After that, tickets are available at the event on Saturday or Sunday at The Aurora Artisan Gallery on Main Street (cash & credit cards accepted).
Details & Suggestions for a Great Day in Aurora
- Parking is available throughout town. We advise getting to town early and enjoying as much of Aurora as possible (there is more here than you might think!). Stores begin opening at 10am although wine pouring will begin at 11am.
- Wear comfortable shoes and dress for the weather – it looks to be a glorious spring day!
- When you arrive, check in at The Aurora Artisan Gallery at the north end of Main Street next to Pheasant Run Winery Tasting Room. You will be given your glasses, a carry bag, Passport map and Aurora Bucks coupons that can be spent toward any merchandise in town including food and beverages. The Passport will direct you to the various pouring stations, earring location, food and specialty shops.
- During your day, you’ll want to take a break and eat. There are four great eateries in town serving fresh baked goods, custom sandwiches, salads, award winning burgers, homemade pies, gelato and more. All are family-friendly.
- Most shops and wine tastings are within a five square block area. One wine station at the Pacific Hazelnuts Candy Factory is a 12 block walk from city center but there is ample parking there – and you won’t want to miss it and the sampling at its factory outlet store!
- We look forward to seeing you and Mom! For questions call (503)939-0312.