Welcome to historic Aurora, Oregon – a 19th century village at the entrance to the North Willamette Valley, famous for antiques and a unique story. OPEN LABOR DAY WEEKEND!
Just 25 minutes from Portland or Salem at I-5 Exit 278 or on old Hwy 99E just north of Woodburn.
- Listed – Best 50 Antiques Towns in the US by House Beautiful and Country Living magazines, 2016-17
- Old Aurora Colony Museum, a pre-civil war beginning
- 17 Antiques & Vintage shops & salvage
- 8 Specialty Shops: garden, dollhouse miniatures, candy factory, quilt shop, watercolor gallery, ironwork and decor, gift shop
- 6 Eateries, Bakeries & Restaurants
- 4 Wine & Beer: Tasting rooms, pub, wineries
- Attractions: Antiques! Golf, wineries, nurseries
- Lodging: Bed & Breakfast, motels, RV & campgrounds
- MOST SHOPS AIR CONDITIONED!
- Shops begin opening at 10am and close at 5pm, many open 7 days a week. Most shops open on Sundays.
Free parking, RV parking too. Convenient public restroom. Dog and kid friendly!
This is a great place to spend the entire day or stop and visit as you travel north or south
August 26-27-28th, September 2-3-4th Dahlia Festival! Prepare yourself for the season’s most spectacular color at America’s largest dahlia grower, Swan Island Dahlias. Just a few miles from downtown Aurora in Canby. During the festival, view dahlia displays and enjoy food, music and order your own dahlias or purchase cut ones of your choice. 995 NW 22nd, Canby. Also, fields are open every day in August and September 8am 7pm. Dahlias.com
Autumn in Aurora!
September is a perfect time for enjoying the last bits of warm, dry weather and enjoying our village at a more relaxed pace. Find great decor ideas all over town and complete your projects before winter!
October 1-31 Table-top Hop! Follow squirrels Phil & Bert around the shops as they check out great ideas for vintage style table decorating for the coming seasons. Free. Pick up your map in the shops.
October 7 The Little Nibble! Sample our recipes that correspond to the themes selected at Aurora’s Table-top Hop. Yum. 11-5.
October 13-22 “Crazy About Aurora!” Annual Quilt Show, Old Aurora Colony Museum. Daily 10-4. Featuring, you guessed it, amazing crazy quilts.
Holiday Wine & Chocolate Walk, Dec. 2-3, 2017. Tickets go on sale soon for this popular annual event! Watch this space for Early Bird prices online here.